Information pursuant to Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Client, we wish to inform you that Italian Legislative Decree number 196/2003 of 30 June 2003 (“Data Protection Code”) and subsequent amendments, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal information.
According to the specified law, such processing shall be characterized by the principles of decency, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your privacy and of your rights.
Therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of the above-cited Code, we shall provide you with the following information:
1. The information that you provided shall be processed for the following purposes: to carry out operations of identification and authentication on the website; to respond to Clients’ requests for support; for every accounting, fiscal, legal, statistical, and administrative act; to provide IT services via Internet and services regarding the automatic tracking of objects’ geographic location; to transmit the information to third-party suppliers of hardware, software, networking, hosting, storage and other technological services necessary in order to provide the services; to transfer the information abroad by server for statistical purposes or to analyze the information for the purposes of improving both the services and the website, to prevent or resolve technical problems and to enter the information in the client lists.
2. The processing shall take place manually as well as electronically and by computer, for which the information shall be recorded on paper, in a computer, and by other suitable support systems.
3. The provision of information is mandatory for the purposes of performing the contract and possible refusal to provide such information could result in failure to perform it and/or failed continuation of the contractual relationship. Regarding the processing for the purposes of internal marketing and, for reference, you can refuse such processing by forwarding notification of such to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The information can be transmitted to: associates, employees, lending institutions, professionals, consultants and business administration and management agencies, third-party providers of hardware, software, networking, hosting, storage and other technologies and services necessary for the function and maintenance of Routist’s service.
6. The data controller is KKT srl, Viale Mazzini 40, 50132 Florence, Italy.
7. You can exercise your rights at any time with regards to the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of the Code and specifically you have the right to:
-receive confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal information that may concern you, even if you are not yet registered and their transmission is intelligible.
-know the origin of the personal information, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments, the identification details of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, comma 2, of the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal information can be transmitted;
-receive updates, corrections, or, when interested, the integration of personal information; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the interruption of the processed data for legal violations, including those of which it is unnecessary to save in relation to the purposes for which the information was collected or subsequently processed; the certification that the above-mentioned operations have been made known, also regarding their content, of those to whom the information was transmitted or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
-oppose in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal information which concern you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal information that concern you for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or business communication./P>
8. KKT has fulfilled its legal obligations by notifying the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) with regards to the processing of information that indicates the geographical location of persons or objects by means of electronic communication networks, according to Article 37 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
9. The Client is aware of having to comply and, in turn, fulfill all of the Privacy Code provisions. The Routist Services Client is obligated to notify mobile device users that they are also able to send information that allows the automatic tracking of their geographic location.
10. The Client is liable for safeguarding and protecting his/her/their own authentication credentials for accessing the Services offered by KKT.
11. These guidelines are subject to modifications that shall be published on the website (www.routist.com/privacy_policy).
Where the Client does not intend to accept the terms of these guidelines and of their modifications, services must be interrupted and the account must be deleted from the site.
12. For further information on privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Update on October 4, 2013.